chapter 7

Both were silent in the way.....after a while they reached khushboo house..... Without saying a word khushboo goes from there...... And rayan also came to his home and went to his bedroom..... He sit in his bed nd start thinking about the kiss...... Just than his mother enter in the room and says what is my son is thinking.... Nothing ammi.... She looks at his son and says u look different today...... Listening this rayan blushes and says ammi actually I..... Today I..... Today what rayan? Ammi I kissed khushboo ..... What? Yeah I don't know how but we kissed ..... Listening warda says..... R u out of your mind rayan what u hv done and why? Ammi I don't kknow what happen to me in that time but when I see with that boy I feel angry..... Warda smile and says jealous.... No I m not really son yeah really..... Than it's fine..... Tomorrow come with at khushboo house...... Why ammi? There some alliance came for khushboo...... What? Yeah son just come with us tomorrow.....ammi noway  I will tell khushboo to say no to this alliance..... Why son? What why ammi... We just kissed each other she can't do this to me...... But son that was a mistake...... And you said by urself that u didn't feel jealous.... Ammi plz what plz rayan? Her alliance can't fixed with anyone else.... But why? Bcz she is mine only mine..... Why is that so? Bcz I love her I really love her. ... I really love her since the day I saw her...... Listening this his mother smiles and says finally u confessed listening this rayan realized something and than he says ammi u tricks me? Yes u didn't left any option for me..... Means there is no alliance for khushboo? Uff someone is getting possessive..... Rayan smiles and says tell me plz..... No not really..... Not really means? Means some family ask for khushboo's hand but adil bhai didn't say yes to any alliance till now...... Listening this rayan gets angry and he says..... She is only mine ammi she will get married to me only not anyone else's..... Warda smiles and says yes.... Now u sleep we talk about this tomorrow morning..... They wish each other gd9t and warda leaves the room..... Rayan ley down in bed pick his phone and see khushboo photo from his gallery..... I love u khushboo I really do..... And after the kiss we share I know u also has feelings for me....... On the other hand warda goes in her room and says marson..... Yes dear wife? She smiles and says it's time to our Prince get married...... Really warda that's a gd idea but with whome? With khushboo..... Khushboo our khushboo? Adil's khushboo? Yes my dear husband our khushboo...... How this is comes to your mind? Rayan loves khushboo..... What? Yes who told u this? He told me..... Really he told u that he loves khushboo? Yes he told me this..... He wanted to marry her......