chapter 8

"The world requires at least ten years to understand a new idea, however important or simple it may be."..................................................................... Listening this Mason says.... This is breaking news for me..... But when did that happen? That was happen when he saw her for the first time..... What? Rayan loves khushboo since the day he saw khushboo? Yes..... Tell me one thing from when your son choice become good? Warda smile and says u r too much...... Seriously warda if khushboo become our daughter in law that's the bestest thing will happen...... Yes Mason you r right..... I just want both of them get married as soon as possible...... Mason tomorrow we all will go to adil bhai house and ask for khushboo hand for rayan what say? Not a bad idea.... I will first talk with adil in hospital than at night we will go to there house.ok says warda..... Now sleep ..... They both wish each other gd9t and sleep..... On the other hand..... Khushboo lying in her bed and thinking about the kiss she share with rayan.. ... He kissed me and I kissed him back..... What happen to me that time..... He bite my lips oh god what I hv done....... Thinking about this she sleeps...... Next morning...... Rayan came in the break fast table where Mason and warda was already there...... Gd morning dad gd morning ammi..... Gd morning son says both...... They start eating there breakfast...... Just than Mason says warda someone told me that someone is in love..... Listening this rayan stops eating...... And warda and Mason smrik..... Than rayan says to warda.... Ammi u told everything to dad? Not everything...... Listening this rayan blushes...... Seeing this Mason says what u son mother hiding from me? It's a secret between mother and son says warda...... Mason says ok don't tell..... When khushboo came into the house me and she will also share some secret and we both will not tell anything to u both...... Rayan think for a while than he says what do u mean dad? My meaning is simple son..... U mean me and khushboo? Yes son u r right..... Today I m going to talk with adil about u and khushboo alliance listening this rayan become happy he gets up and hugged his dad thank you so much dad you r the bestest dad in the world. . .... Mason says stop buttering me..... Rayan smiles.... Now complete your breakfast and let's go to the hospital we r getting late says Mason.