chapter 29

She complete all the formalities and sit in the airport for final announcement...... After a while she hear the announcement and start walking to sit in the plane...... Just than she gets a call  from her mother..... She receive it...... Hello ammi...... Hello khushboo please come back rayan is in the hospital..... He committed suicide...... What listening this she gets shocked and started crying..... She didn't say anything and runs from the airport.... After some time she reached at the hospital and sees both the family were there and looked worried she came forward and ask her mother...... Ammi how is rayan? He is not well khushboo..... He cuts his wrist listening this she gets shocked and started crying...... He really loves u khushboo says fahemma...... Before cutting his wrist he write down suicide note...... She gave note to khushboo and khushboo reads it......ammi dad uncle aunty please forgive me what ever I do wrong with khushboo and with u all just forgive me..... I "ll do that thing because I m getting mad in khushboo love...... I can't see her with anyone else when I see her with aahan and asked here where she was she didn't tell me the truth that's why I start doubting her but that doesn't mean I m saying I was right ..... I was wrong...... I deserve punishment and khushboo my doll my love gave me punishment..... She break our engagement she break our relationship and leave me......i deserve that punishment but I can't live without khushboo I can't live without my doll.... That's why I m ending my life..... After my death just told her that plz forgive me told her that I love her so much and I Love her till the last breathe of my life...... And told her if she forgive me than take our engagement ring back and wear it as my last gift to her......khushboo's rayan............. Reading all this she started crying loudly and her mother hugged her...... After a while Dr came and says we treated Dr rayan but we don't know he will survey or not listening this she started cry loudly and hugged her mother.....than Dr says in this condition Dr rayan was talking khushboo name again and again listening this khushboo was shocked she says she wanted to see rayan which Dr agrees..... We goes in the room and sees rayan was laying in the bed..... She crys and her tease goes in rayan hand..... And rayan hand start moving khushboo sees this and calls the Dr..... Dr check rayan and saya he is out of danger now..... After one hour he will open his eyes..... Saying this he left the room and khushboo become happy!