chapter 53

Next morning khushboo open her eyes and remember last night thinking about last night she blushes than she feel heavy something on her..... She sees rayan is sleeping on her chest.... She take her hand in his hair and lightly says rayan..... But he didn't listen than again she says rayan get up please we r getting late but still he didn't respond..... Than she says hubby  kiss me please listening this he instantly get up and says sure wify saying this he kissed her whole face and gave her wet kisses.... She stops him and says now u r awake? Yes fully awake let's have morning love making saying this he make love to her without
Listening her answer.... After half an hour he says.... You r amazing..... Listening this she blushes..... He was about to kiss khushboo just than someone knock on there door..... He angerly says who's that? Your mother says warda..... Just wanted to say breakfast is ready came down stairs you both saying this she goes from there.... Khushboo laugh listening all this and says get up please.... He gets up and make her in his lap and went towards bathroom..... She return red seeing this because she knows what rayan is doing.... She didn't say anything because she knows she will not win in this argument..... Both takes shower gets ready and went down stairs..... She has some problem while walking which make rayan smrik.... Both wish gd morning to there parents and do there breakfast..... After breakfast Mason says rayan let's go to hospital there is some operation today me adil wants u to stay with us.... Ok dad let's go both gets up and start walking but just than rayan hugged khushboo and says I "ll be there in a while.... She smiles and says come soon..... Which make rayan smiles.... And both father son goes from there!