chapter 67

After some time rayan came and call khushboo.... Doll I came you come down stairs..... Ok l m coming.....she msg her mother in watsupp and goes from her maika because her parents was sleeping when rayan came to pick khushboo...... Khushboo go down stairs and sit in the car rayan sees her with love and hugged her..... She hugged him back..... After that both goes home and gets fresh n up..... After that both sleep in each other arms..... Khushboo take leave from college because rayan will go to hospital late in the evening so she takes leave..... After lunch he goes to hospital..... At night rayan came back home and make love to khushboo..... Next morning...... Before going to hospital he dropped khushboo at her college.... In the afternoon before lunch sumbul feels uneasy so khushboo take him to the hospital..... Some other Dr start treating her after treatment Dr gave medicine to sumbul.... Khushboo says sumbul my driver will drop you home you go..... You r not coming? No I will spend time with rayan and both the dad.... Ohk says sumbul..... Sumbul goes from there.... And she reached in adil cabin..... Rayan, Mason and adil was sitting together and about to start the lunch..... Rayan says khushboo didn't msg me yet that she reached home listening this both fathers smiles and about to say something but khushboo says hello guys.... Three of them sees khushboo and gets surprised..... Rayan stand up and khushboo came forward..... He hugged khushboo and than says what a beautiful surprise khushboo..... Khushboo smiles and says I came here with sumbul she was feeling not well.... Than she told them everything.... Adil says why u didn't bring her here.... Dad she was feeling not well when I enter in the hospital I see one Dr there so he treat sumbul immediately..... Ohk says adil..... Now come and have lunch with us..... Everyone sits together and start doing lunch while doing lunch khushboo feels like to vomit but she control herself but after a while she couldn't control and goes towards washroom !

doctor loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें