chapter 51

18+                                                                       he sit near khushboo and put her veil and says mashallah..... She blushes while listening this.... He sees her face with love almost for 5 mints without blinking an eye than he says khushboo.... Yes? I m sorry.... Sorry for what rayan? For hurting u.... Rayan u didn't hurt me.... I will hurt u.... I didn't get it rayan? U will get it.... He pushed khushboo in bed and start kissing her harshly.... She didn't know what to say or what to do..... Than he remove her jewellery harshly..... And kissed her neck.... She says rayan but he didn't listen.... He suck her neck collerbone she was breathing heavly than he unzip her dress and removed it from  her body                                            khushboo provke                                           he unzip my dress and removed my all clothes fastly I just closed my eyes and didn't say anything.... He sees my body and says beautiful and mine.... He start kissing my chest and than gave hard love bite I scream but he didn't listen than he suck it..... He do that thing with my both the chest..... Than he gave me strong love bite in my stomach.... I was in pain and pleasure.... I love rayan since a very long time but I didn't say anything to rayan.... Now he take my face in his hand and says open your eyes...
I open it and says always look at me when I made love to u understand? I just nobbled my head in yes.... Than he gave me kisses and love bite to my whole body.... After some time he says.... Now I"ll make you mine.... He puts his finger inside me and I scream.... He says shh it will hurt for a while than you will love it.... My body was burning I can control my feelings now..... He says come for me..... And I did that.... After a while he enter in me without being slow or being gentle.... I scream.... Rayan it's hurting.... It hurts for a while doll that you will enjoy it.... Within four mints he break my virginity with great amount of power.... Tear came from my eyes.... He wipe it with his lips and lips he says.... U r mine completely now.... Listening this I look at him and blushes he gets up and goes in the washroom.... I see myself and shocked because blood was there in bed and in my legs!