chapter 55

When rayan comes out from hospital he sees one man was standing outside the hospital.... He sees that man and raise his eye brows..... Man came closer and says sorry sir doesn't want to disturbe you but my wife is not well.... Dr asked her to do some test.... Listening this rayan says.... Tomorrow send your wife to me I will do all her test and gave her treatment you don't have to worry....man says but sir money? I will treat her and will not take any money..... Listening this man become happy he says thanku so much sir u r great and if you want my help again just call me..... I will now you can go says rayan.... Man about to go just than he says sir I didn't tell you before but when mam was in goa there is one guy was there who always try to close to mam here name was aahan but mam always ignore him....did he touch khushboo? No sir.... Ohk u can go man goes from there.... (Flashback) when rayan was laying in his bed he gets some notification he take his phone in his hand and check it.... It was khushboo location....it shows that khushboo is going far from the city.... He immediately call his man and says.... I m giving u location just follow her and info me where she going saying this he cuts the call.... After some time his man infrome him that khushboo goes in goa he gets shocked because he did not except this at all... Wrong move doll very wrong move.... He asked his man to follow her and keep her safe always.... Than he made this plan.... My dear khushboo I think it's time that you should come to my house.... Its time for your rukhsati love saying this he smrik!