chapter 56

Flash back continue                                        rayan already planned everything in his mind intenstly.... His man was following khushboo in goa and taking care of her.....he definitely try to commit suicide but not to die but to make khushboo in guilte.... He eat poison but he eat in a less manner that will not take his life..... When he gets to know that khushboo goes on trip without telling him he definitely feel shocked,hurt and cheated but than he make a plan to make khushboo his forever in every manner.... That's why he plan all this.... In fact the person who tagged khushboo in social media is also rayan man who make fake id as a student..... And his plan works khushboo feel guilty and she gets agree for her rukhsati..... But the main point is how rayan track her location? Rayan provke                                                  how do I know where is khushboo? How I track her location? How I get the notification of her location? Well well well nobody knows except me that there is chip attached to her engagement ring which always help me track her locations..... Whenever I want and if she goes out of town or will ever go out of country my phone will notify me..... Don't u think I m smart? well what I can I do my love for her is like that only (flash back ends) rayan drive his car and goes towards his home.... When he reached in his home he goes towards his room and when he enter in his room he sees his beautiful wife is sleeping in there bed..... He smiles and says to himself to see you like this in our bed I do all these things.... I thank Allah he made my plan successful.... He take shower and goes in his bed and hugged khushboo tightly!