chapter 57

While sleeping khushboo feels something sharp in her neck she open her eyes and sees rayan is laying down on her and giving her love bite.... She blushes and says rayan what r u doing rayan looks at khushboo and smrik.... Than khushboo realise that rayan and she doesn't have there clothes in there body.... She says rayan what is this when did u do this? What did I do doll? Rayan u know what I m taking about..... Doll I can't help it I love you so much saying this he start kissing her body..... Rayan but he didn't listen..... After some time both were so lost in there love making that they didn't realize that some one knock on the door..... After some time khushboo realise this and says rayan..... But he is still busy in his work.... Rayan I think someone is in the door.... But rayan was so lost in her that he still didn't listen..... Rayan listen..... What doll let me love you..... Rayan someone is in the door.... Finally rayan sees her and says what happen doll? Some is there rayan.... Than rayan ask who there? Your mom says warda.... U both just forget that there is some other people also live in this house aur both r forgetting that today is your Reception..... Listening all this khushboo feels extremely embarrassed..... But rayan was cool and clam in his place..... He says yeah ammi we r coming wait for us.... Ohk come soon saying this she goes from there..... Khushboo says rayan this is very embarrassing leave me.... No never ever but rayan..... There is no but let have one more round than we will go down stairs. ... They do one more time and than go down stairs..... Warda says today is your reception khushboo let's go we have to go to the parlour.... They drink tea first than goes parlour!