chapter 60

Rayan yesterday u cross all the limits now I can't take this anymore I can't tolate your behavior I m leaving for india! Reading this he gets shocked he gets up instantly and call khushboo but her ph is switch up.... Fuck what the hell khushboo..... He pack his bag and goes from there..... He reached at the airport and came to know that flight for india has already gone..... Khushboo what the hell u did girl.... He call someone and take private jet and goes from there..... Khushboo already taken the flight so she reached before rayan..... She goes to her parents house ringed the door bell....her mother open the door and says khushboo what a pleasant surprise.... She came in and didn't even hugged her mother..... Khushboo you both came from honeymoon too soon? Yes ammi saying this she goes in her room..... Her mother thinks why she behave like this? Than warda calls fahemaa and says hello fahemaa did khushboo is in your home? Yes warda what happen? Rayan and khushboo had fight with each other than without  rayan she came to India..... What says fahemaa.... Yes she just left the note for rayan and leave......how do u know all this? Rayan call me and tell all this he is also coming back..... I will talk with khushboo u don't worry says fahemaa than both says bye to each other ..... Fahemaa came to her room and says what happen khushboo why you came here? Khushboo crys and tell him everything..... Her mother gets shocked listening all this..... And says khushboo baby don't cry.... Ammi I can't take this anymore..... I will not go there again.... Ohk baby u don't cry just sleep for a while I will come in a while..... Fahemaa came out of the room and calls adil.... Than she told everything to adil..... Adil gets shocked with all this he says I m coming..... After some time adil reached at his house and meet khushboo..... Khushboo sees her father and hugged him tightly and crys like hell..... Adil console her and says don't cry princess your father is with u..... Just than there door bell ranged..... Fahemaa opens the door and sees rayan was there!