chapter 20

"You'll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut."                                                 At night khushboo order food for all.... Everyone is talking with each other just than khushboo ph ranged up she goes from there and receive it...... After 10 mints when khushboo didn't came back rayan goes in her room and sees she was laughing than when she sees rayan she stops laughing than rayan came closer than khushboo says I talk to u later and cuts the call..... Who was on the ph? My friend which friend? U don't know my friend..... Show me your ph why? Khushboo give your ph to me..... No..... What? No he take the ph with khushboo hands and sees with whom she was talking after seen the name rayan couldn't control his anger he throw the ph in the ground...... Khushboo what did l say to u? That that I will not talk with any other guy than what's this u r talking with aahan...... We were discussing the project by laughing? Rayan u r impossible ...... Trust me love if u ever talk with aahan than..... Than what..... He will be dead saying this he goes out from the room...... Khushboo didn't take him seriously and also went out from the room...... Night ended and next day khushboo again go to college..... After college she and her class goes in the hospital for there project...... They see each and every thing carefully...... Rayan was doing surgery that why he didn't meet khushboo..... But she met adil and Mason...... After some hours rayan came back and get to know that khushboo gone from there he feel bad..... At night khushboo and sumbul was talking with each other in ph than between the conversation sumbul says how is your life going with rayan...... It was ok ok..... To be v honest khushboo just ignore him why? Bcz if you talk less your importance will always be there if you talk more u lose your value..... U r saying right sumbul...... Now onward I will ignore him till marriage....... Gd girl..... Now sleep gd9t..... Gd9t...... After that khushboo sleeps...... Rayan calls her but she didn't receive it..... He msg her but she didn't see it...... Than rayan calls his mother.... Hello ammi..... Yeah son tell me..... Call fahemma aunty and ask her did khushboo sleep? Ohk wait I ask her in watsupp she is online..... She ask fahemma and she told that khushboo is sleeping.... Rayan khushboo is sleeping listening this he also sleeps!