chapter 42

Days r passing normally rayan takes very good care of khushboo and now khushboo is perfectly fine..... In these days rayan and khushboo share one bed and become more close to each other..... Rayan is getting more and more possesive and obsessive towards khushboo..... After sharing bed with her he became like this.....now rayan khushboo and both the families doing breakfast than rayan father says..... Rayan u should come back home now.... Khushboo is totally fine now listening this both of them stop doing breakfast..... Than rayan says ok dad..... After breakfast rayan start packing his bags just than khushboo came and hugged him from back rayan smile and turn her back..... Both look at each other with lots of love khushboo came forward and start kissing rayan lips.... He kissed her back after after marriage this is there first proper kiss because in these days khushboo was not well so rayan was not forcing her or kissing her deeply..... After kissing each other rayan kissed khushboo neck and khushboo hold Rayan head...... Than rayan make lay down khushboo in bed and kissed her face, neck and upper body..... Khushboo was loving this she says rayan I love you listening this Rayan smile and says I love u too. .... After some time fahema came and knock the door.... Both gets up and open the door she says rayan your father is calling you there is some important work in hospital.... Ok aunty I m coming.... After a while rayan packed all the things hugged khushboo and goes from there.....
At night khushboo missed rayan and than msged rayan..... Rayan seen the msg and says I was about to call you..... Than he calls khushboo and both talk with each other for hours than both say gd9t to each other and went to sleep!