chapter 1

The aim of medicine is to prevent disease and prolong life, the ideal of medicine is to eliminate the need of a physician.".... At 3:00am when everyone is sleeping around....dr adil was doing heart surgery........ After many hours finally dr adil is made the surgery successful...... Congratulations dr adil finally u did it says dr sahil...... Thank u dr sahil.......dr adil u just now go home it's already late and must be tried..... Just go home and sleep..... Yeah dr sahil i m going home but I will not sleep why? Bcz my little princess is still waiting for me.....firstly I will go home than she gave me dinner after thAt I will sleep..... Oh that mean khushboo didn't sleep yet? Yes dr sahil..... She didn't sleep till l"ll reached home..... That's really sweet of her..... Yeah it is..... Than u do dr she is waiting for u..... They say bye to each other and than adil leaves from there..... After some time when adil reached his home he sees his little princess is sleeping in the dinning chair...... He smile and says...... Princess..... Than she open her beautiful eyes..... Dad u came she gets up and hugged her dad..... yes I came back ok you go freshman up I"ll bring food for u.... Ok princess...... Khushboo bring food and after getting freash an up both father daughter start eating there food.... So dad how was your surgery? It was successful.... Yippee I just knew it..... They both eat dinner and in the end khushboo says u will take a leave tomorrow? Yes princess..... Ok take a rest whole day..... Not whole day princess half day..... Did you forget who is coming tomorrow? Who dad..... Ryan he is coming back tomorrow from London...... Listening his name her heartbeat gets faster..... I I forgot dad..... It's ok princess...... Ok dad now you take rest..... U too little princess..... They say each other gd9t and goes to there respective rooms...... Khushboo ley down in her bed and think about Ryan...... He was coming back tomorrow...... He is her father's best friend son...... She met Ryan when she was 16.......and now she is 21 .... Ryan goes in London 6 months ago for his work now he is coming back...... In these 6 months she didn't talk with Ryan but she knows ryan knows everything about her thinking about him she closed her eyes and sleep!