chapter 50

Adil says don't cry my princess.... And don't worry nothing will happen to rayan just than Mason calls adil.... Hello adil.... Hello Mason.... Adil actually I want to talk to u.... Yeah tell me.... Adil rayan wants khushboo ruksati..... Adil didn't say anything for a while than he says ohk I ready for this.... Really? Asked Mason.... Yes really.... Ohk than we will come tomorrow and will fixed the date.... Saying this both say bye to each other and cut the call..... He tells everything to khushboo and fahemma and listening this she blushes and goes from there..... Next day rayan and family came to adil house and fixed all the things.... They decide the ruksati will done after one week..... Time skips fastly and one week completely beautifully or u can say that busyly..... Today is the day of ruksati..... Rayan came with his family, friends, and relatives in the hall... Adil welcome all beautifully..... They all lot's of gossip eat food and dance like hell.... Khushboo was wearing red color lengha she was looking extremely beautiful she looks like a doll.... When rayan sees her he just got lost in her beauty.... He also looking very handsome he was wearing cream color sehrwani..... After dinner Manson says I think it's time for ruksati.... Khushboo hugged her mother and cry than her sister jiju.... But when she hugged her father she started cry loudly because she was very close toh her father adil also cry alot.... Than he says rayan take care of her.... He says I will..... Rayan and his family take khushboo with them and goes from there..... After some time they reached in khan mansion and his mother welcome both beautifully.... They all sit together and talk with each other after some time rayan mother takes khushboo in her and rayan room.... She sit in the bed which was decorated with red roses and warda says I take a leave now good night have fun saying this goes from there.... Listening her mother in law word she was shocked but didn't say anything just blushes..... After a while rayan came into the and lock it..... She was hell nervous!