chapter 59

Khushboo gets shocked with rayan kiss she gets frozen for a moment..... After a while she try to pushed rayan but he kissed her like hell ...... He didn't even care that they r in public place..... After some time she pushed rayan and runs from there..... Rayan follow khushboo and says.... Khushboo where r u going wait..... But she runs as fast as she can and they both reached in hotel..... Khushboo goes in there room and started cry..... Then rayan came and says khushboo r u mad? Why were u running like this? Than he sees khushboo was crying..... Love why r u crying? He try to touch her hand but she says rayan don't touch me..... What? I said don't touch me rayan u r sick..... U kissed me in public place..... Khushboo u r my wife..... That doesn't mean u can do anything in front of everyone..... Baby don't call me that rayan.... Today u cross all the limits saying this she goes from there.... She change her dress and lay down in sofa.... Khushboo why r u sleeping in sofa? Rayan please I don't want to sleep Beside u just sleep.... Khushboo u r now doing over.... Rayan you want me to get out from this room also? Oh really khushboo try.... Ok says khushboo and gets up from the sofa and about to go rayan hold her hand says where r u going? Leave my hand rayan.... Never ever.... If u didn't leave my hand in one minute I will hurt myself..... Listening this he leave her hand and says khushboo  please don't go anywhere please just sleep in the bed...... She didn't say anything and sleep in the bed.... In the morning when rayan open her eyes he sees khushboo was not in bed in thought maybe she is in washroom just than he sees that one note paper was there in the bed he take the paper in his hand and reads it!