chapter 31

Everyone was sitting in the Hall and taking with each other just than khushboo came and says ammi dad uncle aunty I m leaving...... Where r u going asked fahemma..... Home..... Why? Ammi Tomorrow is my flight for London so I hv to pack my things...... Listening this all r shocked...... Than adil says r u out of your mind khushboo? Didn't you see what rayan do's when u were trying to leave him...... Dad rayan is perfectly fine now...... He will never do this thing again...... Warda says khushboo don't be so heart less my son can't live without u...... And I can't live without my self respect aunty...... I can't forgive rayan saying this she goes from there...... On the other hand rayan listen all this and says u can't leave me princess u r born to be with me my doll..... Saying this he went to his room again.......noor pack all her things and sleeps...... All the family members r worried for both of them..... Adil and fahemma also came back home...... Next morning noor came out from his room and says to her parents mom dad I m leaving..... Don't go princess..... I hv to go I will call u after I reached and about to go just than Mason calls adil and says adil rayan..... Rayan what Mason..... Listening this khushboo turn around..... Adil rayan eat poison he again try to commit suicide...... What..... We r coming don't worry...... What happen dad? Rayan again try to commit suicide he eat poison..... Listening this khushboo gets shocked and started crying..... Fahemma says I don't know khushboo what can I say to u..... U r lucky or unlucky..... Lucky bcz rayan loves you so much and unlucky because u didn't understand his love..... Just go from here khushboo don't come to the hospital we will take care of him u just go and take your so called self respect with u..... Saying this adil and fahemma goes from there..... And khushboo crys she also runs to the hospital...... When she reached Dr were saying that...... He is lucky that he came to the hospital in time if you will get late 2 more mints rayan was dead...... Listening this she crys and says Dr can I met him.... No not now khushboo but after half an hour u can saying this Dr left from there....