chapter 38

We will let u both get married rayan but in the right time says adil...... If we want to do something good than everytime is right says rayan..... Rayan you r being stubborn right now says Mason...... I don't care dad..... Now adil says rayan what do u want? Khushboo uncle I want my khushboo..... She is your rayan says fahemma.... Than let me take her..... Rayan...... Listen people I won't let khushboo go with adil uncle and fahemma aunty I will take her with me at any cost..... If you all r worried for society than call the qazi right now and make us married today itself.... Listening this fahemma says son what r u taking about marriage like this? No way.... Just than adil says fine we will let u get married but only in one condition.... What is the condition uncle? You both will be nikha certificate we will do nuksati after her college get complete and after nikha u came in our house and take care of khushboo after she gets well you can go home.....rayan listen all this and says I accept your conditions..... Call qazi right now...... Listening this all r shocked including adil because was thinking that rayan would never agree on these conditions.... Adil asked him r you sure? 100%says rayan....
adil sees Mason and Mason says he will make her his at any cost.... Let me call qazi says his father..... Ok call it..... On the other hand khushboo got to everyone this and her sister told her all the things..... She gets shocked she didn't know what to say or do..... Adil came and say..... Princess we all r decided that today you and rayan will be nikha certificate r u happy with this decision? Dad nikha like this? Yes princess rayan didn't get agree to leave u we hv only this option left..... But dont worry your nuksakti will be done after your graduation.,.... Ok dad says khushboo...... After a while qazi came in the hospital and ask khushboo...... Do you khushboo khan with rps 1 crore mehar accept rayan khan son of Mason khan and warda khan as your husband?yes says khushboo she said this three time....... Rayan khan..... With meher of 1 crore do u accept khushboo khan daughter of adil khan and fahemma khan as your wife? Within a second he says..... Yes, yes, yes..... Listening this qazi start laughing litely..... Now khushboo and rayan is legally husband and wife now she is his he got what he wanted now let's see what will happen in there life..... Which limit will rayan Cross?