chapter 69

When khushboo open her eyes she sees adil, rayan,Mason, fahema, and warda was there.... She says ammi why you both came here.... We came here because we r extermly happy..... Happy why happy ammi..... Because my little princess is not little anymore she is now grown up..... Ammi I didn't get you.... You will get it rayan will told you...
What he will told me.... I get faint I m feeling not well and you r saying rayan told me what told me? Than rayan came forward and sit with khushboo and says..... Jaan you r pregnant..... Hearing this she didn't said anything for a while than says I m what rayan? Yes jaan you r pregnant we will become parents soon.....she gets emotional listening this she says rayan I m really pregnant? Yes jaan our child is in your stomach right now..... She blushes and crys both the things at the same time..... He wipe her teaser and says don't cry and kissed her forhead.... After some time both came back home..... And at night lay down in each other's arms..... She says..... Rayan..... Yes my life..... R you happy? No I m not happy..... She sees her face and says really? Yes really I m not happy I really very very very very happy..... Listening this she take the breath of relief..... Than rayan says I want to make love to u..... But I m pregnant rayan..... Nothing will happen I m doctor I know what to do what not to do..... Listening this she blushes and rayan make love to her.... For rest of the days rayan takes very good care of khushboo.... Not only rayan but both the families.... He didn't even let her complete her third year.... And become more and more possessive .....after nine months khushboo gave birth to a baby boy..... Rayan feels out of the world that time..... Whole family become extermly happy and after some time khushboo gets discharge from hospital.....with that rayan and khushboo start there new journey as parents but there love for each other never gets fade.....they live a Very happy and peaceful life with each other!