chapter 62

U r joking rayan right? No my dear wife I m not joking.... U can't do this..... I can doll I can I m also the owner of the hospital I can do this if you want me not to do this kind of thing so come with me..... Khushboo crys listening all this and rayan wipe her tears and says let's go.... For her father reputation she didn't say any and start walking with rayan..... Both came out of the room.... Than rayan says dad ammi we r going.... Adil says khushboo princess where r u going? Dad I m going with rayan..... But princess you were angry with him right? Yeah right dad but he make me up so we r going.... But princess.... What but dad we r couple.... Couples do fight she gets angry with me I make her up that's it says rayan.... Adil says first eat something than go..... Rayan nobbled his head in yes all of them do there breakfast after that khushboo hugged her dad and mom and than goes from there.... In the middle of the road she sees rayan was taking wrong turn but she didn't say anything after a while they reached in the airport.... Rayan says doll let's go.... Where r we going rayan? We r going to complete our honeymoon my wife.... Listening this she get shocked we r again going for Mauritius? No this time we r going for some other place let's go.... Both goes in the airport and khushboo came to know that they r going goa..... They reached in goa and settle down in there room.... Rayan says u go and freshman up..... She goes in the bathroom and take a quick bath.... After that rayan also gets freshman up and both go out side to visit the place!