chapter 15

“You’re off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, So get on your way!”                                                       listening this rayan says why will anyone else will help u? This is your hospital you r the boss ..... Listening this adil smile and says rayan is right..... Dad I know this hospital is mine but that doesn't mean I will break the rules..... I came here for work so I will do my work first u all plz go and see your patiences...... Listening this adil says as u wish princess saying this both the fathers goes from there but rayan didn't go anywhere he hold her hand and says I m not uncle or dad who will come into your sweet talks...... I know why u want us to go? Why is that so Dr rayan khan...... So that you can spend time with Dr sahil..... Listening this khushboo says r u out of your mind? No I m not..... Leave my hand why so that Dr sahil can hold? U r sick rayan just leave my hand but rayan didn't leave she bite in his hand and leave from there..... In the way sumbul says what happen u look upset? He is sick sumbul who? Rayan what happen? She told him everything than sumbul says..... Khushboo he is crushing your self respect...... Listening this she cry little bit ..... After a while she reached home and didn't say anything to anyone...... At night rayan msg khushboo...... What r u doing? She reads it but doesn't reply it..... Thn rayan says...... Khushboo reply? She again didn't reply..... Than he calls khushboo but she cuts it..... He again call khushboo again she cut it.... Than he msg her..... What kind of behavior is this khushboo...... Than she do unexpected thing..... She blocked rayan...... Seeing this rayan gets shocked and angry...... What the hell did she block me? He call her again but he was again shocked bcz she put his no in the reject list...... He was now extremely angry...... Love you didn't do right thing...... I promise you will regret it and you will say sorry about this saying this he lay down in bed and try to sleep...... Next morning she goes to her college and rayan who didn't sleep all night goes to hospital and after some time meet adil..... Hello uncle..... Hello my child how r u? Fine uncle how r u? I m fine..... Uncle if you don't mind can I ask you something?