chapter 25

“Do good and good will come to you.” – ...    Mason didn't say anything than adil says it means u know it..... I didn't expect it this from rayan...... He disrespect my princess...... Just than rayan says uncle dad I know I hurt u both but please listen to me first...... Please sit down I will tell u everything......both sit in the chairs than rayan says I know I shouldn't do this but I hv doubt on khushboo..... I hv a doubt that she is cheated on me...... What says adil..... Uncle she didn't told me any thing about her new project she came with a boy everyday who drop her home..... When I was in London she changed her behavior towards me didn't u see now she express her love towards me suddenly she start this behaviour.... Look uncle I was just wanted to know that's it...... Listening all this both father didn't say anything.....rayan was doubting at khushboo and he also  created smack of doubt in both the fathers head..... Mason says if the results will be negative what will you do? I love her dad but if she cheated on me than I will kill that boy... Listening this adil Mason gets shock..... R you serious rayan? Yes dad I m hell serious......she is mine nobody has a right to touch what is mine....... Adil didn't know what to say..... Just than Compoweder came with the reports seeing the report all the three man's heart beater faster..... Adil takes the report and ask him to go..... After Compoweder goes he open the report and rayan closed his eyes..... Adil reads the report and says..... The report says my daughter didn't cheat u Dr rayan khan...... She is pure. ... Listening this rayan open his eyes and sees the report and says.... My princess didn't cheat me..... He started crying while reading the report. .... Adil says my daughter is not a cheater saying this he gets up and about to go but rayan stop him and says uncle I really love her plz listen to me. . .. I beg u uncle plz listening this he sits again than rayan says I can't see and think that someone else would touch khushboo..... Than adil says tell me rayan if here report were show us different results u didn't marry her? Listening this he says I will marry khushboo only uncle...... If her report show us different results than also I marry her but I take some time to forgive her..... She is mine uncle only I hv right to touch her...... Listening this Mason says.... Just forgot this now and rayan don't do this kind of things again...... Ok dad..... They were about to get up one Compoweder came and says Dr adil your daughter khushboo is here..... Khushboo is here? Yes Dr her friend get injured she bring her friend here...... Oh no..... I m coming...... All of them goes to check khushboo and here friend but when they reached her friend sumbul get already treated..... Khushboo was standing near sumbul..... Rayan came near khushboo and try to hold her arm..... Princess what what to your friend? But she remove her hand..... Than one Dr says.... She is fine now khushboo you cn take her home..... THank u so much Dr saying this Dr goes from there..... With the help of nurse sumbul came out sumbul mother were also there..... They take sumbul with them...... Than rayan says doll come I"ll drop u home..... He was about to touch her than she shout don't touch me Dr rayan khan I m not pure saying this she runs from there listening this rayan, Mason, adil gets shocked!