chapter 68

When khushboo goes towards washroom three of them gets worried rayan gets up and follow khushboo.... But she lock the door so didn't go in.... Rayan says love what happen open the door..... After a while she open the door and rayan asked what happened jaan? I don't know rayan feel like to vomit.... Adil and Mason says we will do your check up she about to say something just than she feels she will gets faint and that happen she gets faint and rayan hold her.... Khushboo what happen love open your eyes.... He take her in his lap and make her lay down....rayan says khushboo please open your eyes but she didn't open her eyes..... Rayan says I will give her injection..... Adil calls the nurse.... Nurse came into the cabin and sees khushboo and give injection to rayan..... Rayan start preparing the injection just than nurse hold her wirst.... She feels something and says Dr rayan don't give her injection..... What r u mad? My wife is laying unconscious and you r saying don't treat her? Dr rayan u r taking me wrong than she says Dr adil check mam wrist..... I think she is pregnant...... Listening this all three of them gets shocked.... Than adil check her wrist and become happy nd says nurse you r right..... My little princess is pregnant..... Mason become happy listening this.... And rayan didn't believe this.... He hold her wrist and check it..... He gets happy and hugged his dad and says dad I m becoming a father soon..... My khushboo is pregnant..... Yes son you r becoming a father soon and I m becoming a grandfather soon.... Saying this both son father hugged each other again.... Than adil says I m also become a grand father..... Than rayan and Mason hugged adil also all of them become extermly happy!