chapter 54

Rayan and Mason reached in hospital where they meet adil.... Adil and rayan hugged each other and adil gave him bright smile..... Than Mason says u got your son in law so u forgot your friend..... U know the truth very well Mason and l m happy that u know the facts says adil..... Listening this all of them laugh and adil says let's go we have to do the Operation..... After some hours operation done successfully.... And adil, mason, rayan came in adil cabine.... Rayan says I take a leave now..... Adil says just drink tea with us first than go u must be tried.... Rayan nobbled his head in yes and they start drinking tea....while drinking they talk with each other just than adil remember something he take out his phone and call khushboo she receive it in one ring.... Hello dad.... Hello princess operation gets successful listening this she says yipee I knew it..... Than she asked asked did u eat anything? No I m drinking tea.... Ohk dad u drink your tea and eat something ohk princess I will saying this both cut the call.... Mason adil listening this very carefully but didn't understand this.... Than Mason asked why u call khushboo? Because she waits for it when I do any operation she wanted to know how's the operation goes.... In fact when I do late night surgery she didn't eat her dinner and wait for me till than I came home..... Listening this both father son gets shocked..... And for rayan this is the new information he got.... He feels jealous but didn't say anything.... Mason says that's a great thing.... After drinking tea rayan says I take a leave now he says bye to both and goes from there!