chapter 11

“Simple it’s not, I am afraid you will find, for a mind-maker-upper to make up his mind.” ............................................................. He start kissing her she was shocked with sudden kiss but this time she didn't kiss him back which he didn't like he break the kiss and says love kiss me back with that he start kissing her again but she didn't kiss him back now he became angry she leaves her lips and grab her hair I said kiss me back.... With that he start kissing her harshly..... But this time also she didn't kiss him back...... Than he says trust me love if u didn't kiss me back I will tell our families what will happen between us last night..... Listening this she gets scared and says no plz..... I will not but kiss me first.... After listening she kissed him and he kissed her back..... They kissed each other almost for five minutes....after five mints he broke the kiss and remove her dupatta after removing her dupatta he start kissing her neck..... She closes her eyes and feel his touch...... Than he says..... I love u Khushboo..... Listening this she is shocked than he says I know u also love me..... Listening this she start blushing..... Seen her blushing he smile and says I knew it..... And than he hugged her her..... She hugged him back..... After five mints they broke the hug and she says..... U love me? Yes..... Than why didn't u tell me this before..... Don't know just the time was not perfect...... Why did u kiss me last night? Bcz I was angry. . .. Why angry he was about to say something just than adil and Mason came back...... Than khushboo runs from there fastly..... And rayan smrike.....after some time rayan and his family goes back to his house...... At night rayan ley down in bed and calls khushboo...... But when he calls khushboo it was busy..... He thinks with whome she was talking with at this time.... After 10 mints he calls her again.... And after 4 rings she receive it..... Hello..... With whom u were talking with? What? Khushboo your phone were busy with whom u were talking? My friend..... Which friend? Sumbul...... Why? Excuse me? I m asking u why she call you this time? Nothing special we talk with each other at this time..... Listening this he says meet me tomorrow I want to talk to u important..... Ok..... I will pick u from your college..... Ok says khushboo..... Ok now sleep gd9t love..... Gd9t rayan after cutting the call they sleeps!