chapter 28

Rayan takes her with him in his car after a while they reached Khushboo home...... Fahemaa hugged her and cry..... Warda also says child where were u we all were worried for u...... But she didn't say anything after a while Manson and adil also came...... Rayan says..... Princess...... Do u dare call me that...... Listen to me me plz doll...... I don't want to listen to u..... Now u listen Dr rayan khan today I m breaking all the relation with u...... Now onwards you are no one to me saying this she take off her engagement ring with her finger and throw it in rayan's face...... Rayan and all the family member get shocked with this..... Rayan says u can't do this princess I know I was wrong but that doesn't mean u break our relationship...... There is no relationship between us Dr rayan only you were there in this relationship....... Just stay away from me...... Fahemma says could anyone tell me what is happening all this? Than adil told everything to them...... Both the mothers r shocked warda slap rayan and says u r mad rayan...... Rayan says ammi plz if you want me to slap than slap me..... If she wants me to slap she can slap me but please told her not to break our relationship..... Warda says it's her decision I can't do anything in this...... Than rayan hold her arms and says please doll just listen to me onces plz don't break our relationship...... Listening this she started cry and says...... Rayan u made fun of my love...... You made fun of our relationship...... U crushed my self respect....... I will never forgive u I will never listen to u...... Saying this she goes in her room...... Rayan follow her but she closed the door...... Rayan knock it so much times but she didn't open it...... Full night rayan sit outside khushboo room....... On the other hand at night khushboo booked her ticket and packed her bag..... Next morning she open the door and find rayan was sitting outside the door rayan sees her and says doll...... She ignore it and start walking...... Where r u going doll? But she didn't say anything...... Than rayan call everyone..... Dad mom uncle aunty see doll is going somewhere listening this everyone came out than khushboo says to her mom..... Ammi I m going to London I didn't want live here for some time..... Plz understand my situation...... Fahemma says but  I understand child but what did I do? Why u leaving me? Ammi my two most loved person cheated me I can't live here...... Listening this adil says..... Princess listen to me at least...... Sorry dad I don't want to listen to u please u and rayan both stay away from me...... Saying this she hugged both the mothers and says you both take care of your self..... I will call you when I reached there...... On the other hand rayan goes from there immediately without saying a word........ Khushboo goes from the her house and after some time she reached at the airport.,........ Tell me what will happen next? Did khushboo do the right thing?