chapter 23

"Always be yourself. At the end of the day, that's all you've really got; when you strip everything down, that's all you've got, so always be yourself."
     Next morning khushboo goes to her college in college they get another project which should be done in partners..... And the partner decide teachers only...... Khushboo get aahan in this project..... Both of them decide that after college they will dicuss the project....... After college aahan says let's go somewhere and discuss the project they go in the restaurant...... And discuss everything..... They didn't realise time it was 6.oclock ...... They both gets up and goes out from the restaurant aahan drop khushboo at her home...... Two days pass normally and this routine both aahan and khushboo follows..... Everything is perfect between rayan and khushboo also but khushboo didn't tell rayan about the project or both aahan..... After two days in hospital Mason, adil and rayan didn't hv much work so they decided that they all will go home earlier..,.... Adil says u both come with me in my house we all will spend time with each other..... Mason and rayan agreed with this and they all reached in adil house....... Fahemma welcome all..... And gave water to them...... Rayan says I will go and meet khushboo than fahemma says..... Son she didn't came yet from college..... What but aunty it was 5.oo clock..... She should back home at 2.30 pm..... Rayan she is busy nowadays she gets another project that's why...... Rayan says..... Aunty she didn't tell me about her new project...... I don't know about this son when she came back u can ask her by yourself only..... Ok aunty when she will return home? After 6 oo. Clock..... Ok aunty...... They all talk with each other than rayan says he will be back in a moment he goes in the balcony and call someone..... Just than he sees khushboo with aahan...... He gets shocked and angry he didn't know what to say or what to do....... Khushboo came in the house and sees Mason and adil..... Salam dad salam uncle..... Walekum....... How r u princess? I m fine uncle..... Ok princess u go and fresh an up ok uncle I"ll be back in a moment...... She goes in her room and gets shocked rayan was sitting in her bed..... Rayan u r also here..... She came closer and hugged him..... Yeah I m also here..... Where were u?