chapter 63

Both visit goa slicently.... They didn't take any photo nor take any selfie with each other just visit the plAces slicently.... Both do there lunch and dinner in restaurant and at night came back in there room..... After freshman up both lay down in bed.... Rayan came closer to her and start kissing her whole face she gets iraated with her touch and gets up..... What happen doll? Don't touch me....
What? I said don't touch me Dr rayan khan . . ... He grab her hair and says don't ever say this again....
Saying this he throw her in bed and torcher her with his so called love..... She cry whole night but rayan didn't listen this..... Next morning when she open her eyes she remember yesterday night and feel extremely bad..... She about to get up but rayan hold her hand and says gd morning wify let's have morning love making saying this he made love to her but she only crys whole day they spend in there bedroom in there bed.....at night she says rayan I m very hungry..... Listening this rayan says I m also very hungry that's why I m eating you doll..... I m hungry for food rayan.... Rayan listen this and order some food and they eat it..... After eating rayan hugged khushboo and says I m sorry khushboo please forgive me.... I didn't want to say all this to u which I say but because of you l say this..... U came to India without telling me seriously khushboo...... Khushboo crys and says rayan u kissed me in public after that you warn me that if l didn't came with you..... You will kill people and put all alligenation on my dad..... Seriously you just forget that you r a doctor..... Doctor never takes life he gives life you just forgot all this?