chapter 41

After two hours khushboo open her eyes and sees rayan was sitting near bed and watching her with love.... She says u haven't sleep yet? No.... Why? Feeling not sleepy.... Just sleep says khushboo.... Ok he gets up and sit in the sofa..... Sleep in the bed says khushboo no thanks I m fine here..... She gets up and started crying.... U always do this rayan why r u crying love? He came near her and says this.... U r not sleeping in bed because u r angry I said no to physical intimacy ..... U r taking revenge rayan with me..... Not only taking revenge u r taking revenge in my this condition and u will say after all this that u love me..... I love you khushboo I really do don't ever say that again that I didn't love u..... If you love me than why didn't u sleep in the bed? Not only this u hasn't kiss me from that day..... Rayan smirk in this.... U missed my kisses?she didn't say anything for while than says gd9t she lay down in bed..... Rayan gets up and lay down in the other side of the bed.... And share blanket with khushboo..... He came closer to her and kissed her cheeks she blushes and hugged him..... He hugged her back..... Both sleeps in each others arm's..... Next morning when khushboo open her eyes sees rayan was kissing her neck.... What r doing rayan..... Making love to my wify.... She blushes and rayan says now u r officially mine I hv a right to touch u..... He kissed her whole face than khushboo says rayan I m feeling uncomfortable..... What do u mean khushboo? I'm your husband now.... No rayan not in that way I mean I feel pain in my stomach..... He gets up and says doll wait I"ll give you injection..... Rayan no injection.... Doll I promise u won't feel pain..... He gave her injection and she didn't feel anypain:)