chapter 64

Yes I forget everything.....khushboo I only remember one thing that I love you I love you soo much..... If you ever try to leave me I don't know what will I do..... Or if any buy chance someone or something comes between us I will kill that thing..... I can do anything for you I can hurt, kill, anybody for you..... Listening all this khushboo gets shocked she says rayan u can't hurt our families also? Yes I can hurt both the families if anyone comes between us..... Rayan I m getting scared with you now saying this she start walking but he hold her hand and hugged her from back.... I love you my doll I don't want to scared you I m just told you the truth..... U can hurt me also? Hearing this he turn her back and take her face in his hand..... Do u think I can hurt u? No says khushboo.... That's it if you know that than why r u asking? Just wanted to listen this from your mouth..... Rayan smiles and says no I can never hurt you.... Before hurting you I will kill myself..... Hearing this she put her finger in his lips and says don't ever say this again did you get it? Yes I get it my doll.... Than rayan hugged her but she pushed him..... What now? I m angry with you.... Why? You says that you will put wrong Eliganation on my dad and you kissed me in public..... Doll listen I said this because I was restless in that time when you stay with me I didn't think or say any negative thing and secondly u r my wife I can kiss you anywhere and I will not explain myself in this...
She listen all the things and says rayan you r getting obsessed with me.... Good for you doll your husband is obsessed with you..... She blushes lightly listening this.... Now my doll just forgot every bad thing just remember that I love you saying this he capture his lips with her!