1 : tattoos

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"i can't do this anymore! just, just fuck off!" taehyung snarled, he couldn't stop the gut wrenching sobs leaving his swollen pink lips that tore through his chest. a couch pillow flying before landing on the other male's feet.

"watch your mouth taehyung" bogum retorted back with a rather calm tone, massaging his forehead as he sat on the edge of the bed, now looking down at the thrown pillow.

after the mess he had done, he had the audacity to play a wise man now. taehyung hated it and he hated how he couldn't even loathe him enough to chastise the male, in a way he can't ever forget.

and by that, he meant how he wished to leave park bogum, the man he loved for his entire life. the man he battled his homophobic family for.

the man who doesn't seem to care or love him anymore.

it isn't easy to leave him either. they were freaking married for about four years now for crying out loud! how can he just . . . leave? he could not. and he knows that well.

be that as it may, taehyung felt a desire for love, he was desperate for it. how could he not? bogum would not even sweet talk with him, sex, kissing or just hugging was out of the question here. it felt like bogum didn't fancy him anymore, similar to how he did before marriage, like how he did when they were just eighteen years old boys who did not know what was even love.

now, how could bogum just draw a blank to everything? all the memories they made and the obstacles they crossed to be together?

"why should i watch my mouth? YOU FUCKING SLAPPED ME!" taehyung's voice pulsed through his croaky throat as he cosseted the left side of his face, tears smudging with the constant movement of his head.

"i... i'm sorry... i did not mean to-"

"you didn't mean that? you slapped me because i . . . i took your laptop from you. is work really that important to you?" taehyung's clear undertone was wrecked with constant choking heaviness which resulted him to take small pauses while uttering those painful words. his legs somewhat staggered and eyes blurry to see clearly. to see the apologetic look on his husband's face.

although he's glad he didn't clap his eyes on that face. because he knows damn well that face will be enough for his anger to shatter like thin glasses. and he'll be hook, line and sinker for that deceiving face all over again.

cause in spite of everything, he still loves park bogum.

but he doubted if bogum loves him anymore or not.

he doubts their marriage life.

was all that pain, suffering, agony even worth it?

"i'm sorry tae. . . baby i didn't mean that. please, forgive me" bogum walked to taehyung who flinched away from the male up till bogum wrapped his arms around his trembling body, taehyung's arms pinned to his sides as he let his husband hug him tightly.