34 : hoodie boy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

NINE YEARS AGO :

the hallways were filled with vibrant energy as students hustled and bustled, engaged in animated conversations and laughter as they made their way to their classrooms.

despite the chilly winter air, the youthful enthusiasm remained unhampered, as the start of the school after the vacation only seemed to intensify the students' liveliness, making it seemingly impossible for anyone to rein in their exuberance.

however, among all the loud kids there was a seventeen years old jungkook.

he had pulled the hood of his hoodie so far down that his face was nearly invisible as he maneuvered through the bustling crowd. just to reach his usual seat, as he would either gaze out of the window or doze off during the classes that failed to captivate his attention.

jeon jungkook doesn't have any friends. heck, he barely talks to people. not only because he is an introvert and has no interest in befriending anyone but also because,

he's being bullied throughout his school life.

the situation isn't as terrible as one might assume. they simply target him due to his introverted nature, his tendency to stutter, his choice to wear the same worn-out hoodie during winter or a mask during summer, or even labeling him as a nerd despite not necessarily excelling in academics.

he's quite literally average. wearing big round glasses, having a bowl cut and wearing baggy clothes- always hiding his face behind a mask or the hood of his hoodie as if his big round glasses aren't enough to conceal most of his face.

but the thing is, they don't realize that jungkook isn't afraid of them or has any trouble giving them a piece of his mind. it's just that he doesn't really see them as humans.

behind his those big round glasses, he sees the world as a pain in the ass. whenever he would look at a person, their faces would distort in his eyesight to the point he would feel nauseated. especially the people at school who keep bullying him even though he very much minds his own business.

something these people can't do.

it wasn't that he couldn't fight back. he is very capable of doing so, but he is afraid that if he does, he might go overboard- something that happened when he was seven years old.

now he's seventeen and not much has really changed. he still has that bloodlust for things he doesn't like, people that he can't stand. jungkook often wonders if there's something wrong with him, like if he's mentally fucked up and worries that others will notice if he looks them in the eye. so he just avoids it altogether. he tries to keep his distance, but these bullies won't leave him alone.