5 : kiss me

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"weeeeeeee" the brown haired male let out, hands outspread as he smiled. as if he was riding a rollercoaster when in reality he was just clinging onto the man named jeon jungkook.

jungkook would never give anyone a piggyback ride but right now to his own surprise, he is giving taehyung a piggyback ride after getting out of his car. the walk to the house wasn't far, just a few steps yet how taehyung stumbled and fell on his face when he tried to walk on his own cleared enough that he needed jungkook to help him. and the raven head doesn't mind that, not at all.

now standing in front of the house's front door jungkook rummaged inside his pants pocket for the keys. you might ask how he has the keys of taehyung's house. well, simply because it's not taehyung's place.

it is as a matter of fact jeon jungkook's home. right next door to taehyung's.

but what could the poor raven head do? he doesn't have access to taehyung's house and he doesn't want to get the keys from taehyung either. he just doesn't want to let go of the little drunk man out of his grasp yet.

licking his lips and putting his veiny left hand behind on taehyung's ass to keep him supported, just in case he doesn't fall over his face, the raven head unlocked the door.

taehyung shuddered when he felt that huge warm hand on his ass cheeks, he swore he felt that hand squeezing his ass but the drunken male was out of it. or it at least looked like that.

"home sweet home" jungkook guffawed to himself as he walked in with taehyung on his back, switching on the lights of the corridor.

"weeeee homeeeeee yaaay" taehyung jumped on jungkook's back making it hard for the male to not drop him so before that could happen he entered the living room and dropped taehyung on the couch.

getting comfortable on the soft seat taehyung saw everything vague as he stared up at jungkook who was looking down at him while his hand ruffled his black and blonde mixed hair.

"I don't know what I'm doing..." jungkook sighed, peering at the confused man.

taehyung tilted his head and tried to process the male's words. his brown eyes twinkled under the moonlight coming in from the open window, the lights in the living room were still off yet in the moonlight jungkook saw taehyung so clearly and so beautifully.

how did taehyung manage to look so good even being drunk?

and the way taehyung blinked his droopy eyes at him, those long eyelashes flattering in slowmo, at least in jungkook's pov that made him feel something, something sinister.

"stop looking at me like that damnit" jungkook muttered under his breath, not able to control his mouth.

maybe the alcohol was getting to him but jungkook knew that assumption was wrong. because taehyung in person made him so conscious of his presence, it kept him sober so that he would not be missing any movements of the drunken male.