21 : go hard

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

taehyung felt like he was living a dream. just a few weeks ago, he accidentally witnessed his new neighbor fucking a girl mercilessly, wishing he could feel what she felt underneath that tattooed stranger. knowing full well it was impossible and fatuous, he couldn't even imagine such a thing happening.

but here he is, underneath jungkook just the way he dreamed of.

it was a beautiful sight to behold- seeing the younger nuzzling their noses together and smiling. the silver ring on his lower lip evidently shining under the low luminance. how both their sweaty bodies and cocks were pressed together; ready to feel something more, something better.

at this point, kim taehyung was too lost in those doe eyes. in those touches that sparked whenever they grazed his skin - as if jungkook put a spell on him. from which it was impossible to break free.

how could a person he knows for barely a few weeks make him feel all these things? something, not even his own husband made him feel?

just where was jungkook all his life?

overwhelmed by such devotion and tenderness, taehyung blinked his tears away. deciding on taking things into his own hands.

jungkook was taken back when he was yanked closer by his shirt, so close that their lips nearly touched each other. making jungkook realize,

they haven't kissed yet.

holy shit.

jungkook couldn't help but stare at taehyung's lips - they were so pink and pretty and he could imagine kissing them so well. however, taehyung had other plans - he tapped jungkook's chin making the male look into his moony eyes.

"eyes are up here"

"i just wanna eat you up, hyung" jungkook demanded, closing his eyes as he leaned closer to kiss the brunette who pushed his mouth away with his free hand.

being dumbfounded by taehyung's such response, jungkook grew agitated.

did taehyung not want them to kiss?

that'll be a difficult thing to do. considering jungkook is dying to kiss taehyung.

"you wanna kiss me?" taehyung smirked, raising his index finger as he grazed the younger's lips, dragging the lower lip downward with his finger while he bit on his own lips in a playful gesture.

jungkook gulped. thickly.

"y-yes. . . please" taehyung's eyes trailed from jungkook's luscious lips to his eyes that verbally begged him to give permission.

"then strip"

jungkook blinked his eyes, "huh?"

taehyung pouted as he poked jungkook's clothed chest. "why am i the only one naked?"