20 : use your words

don't be too silent

don't be too silent.
i'm watching you ;)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

jungkook smirked as he moved his hands from beside taehyung's body to place them on his inner thighs, pushing them forward until the brunette's knees were touching his shoulders, after he was done striping down taehyung off his pants and boxers. making taehyung's clenching hole all exposed to his hungry eyes.

taehyung blushed like crazy. he felt his confidence drain away when jungkook bent his head down. every time his warm breath brushed over taehyung's entrance, the latter would clench tightly, arousing himself even more.

"eat? what do you mean- ah!" taehyung let out a sloppy moan when jungkook poked the hole with his tongue, lips being pressed tight in between the older's ass cheeks.

"n-no! don't put your mouth there! it's dirty!" taehyung reached out to place his hand on top of jungkook's head that is peeking out from between his legs.

the older grabbed jungkook's silky black-blonde mixed hair and pulled them in an attempt to push him away from his lower region but with a breathy chuckle against the older's hole, jungkook slowly raised his head. his lips glistened with precum that leaked out of taehyung's dick and flowed down between his ass cheeks.

jungkook licked his lips that were coated with the other's juices as he smirked again,

"let me be honest hyung. your ass is better than a fucking vagina. so sweet and scented. did you come prepared, for me?"

hearing such lewd words coming out of jungkook's mouth, taehyung had to enlarge his eyes from embarrassment as his cheeks turned dark pink.

"what - what are you saying jerk!"

jungkook frowned, his lip puckering in a sulky pout as he squinted his eyes and smiled right after. "now that i got a taste of your ass, i'm suddenly really hungry so. . ."

"let me enjoy my meal, baby"

and without giving the flustered taehyung any chance to talk, jungkook dived his head back in between taehyung's legs. his two rough hands spreading taehyung open as the raven head closed his eyes and dipped his face between the older's cheeks. sucking what of the flesh he could get into his mouth. sucking it and letting his teeth drag over the swollen flesh.

"jun-mhm!" taehyung moaned as the other male's hot, thick tongue lapped on his tight hole, blowing on it right after making him shudder satisfyingly. the sensation was intense and he couldn't help but clutch at jungkook's hair in rapture.

just hearing taehyung's moans boosted jungkook's ego as he smirked against the older's wet skin, biting on the swollen flesh he got into his mouth, earning just another erotic moan from the brunette.