18 : will you touch me?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

it was a surprise how busy Jungkook felt the entire day and mind you, he isn't someone who gets tired easily. he wasn't tired even now but there was a slight soreness on his right arm from all the tattooing he did the whole time.

he didn't expect to get so many customers in the first week. as a matter of fact, most of them were females who talked and flirted with him throughout the process, not caring about the sharp point that was inking their skin. it was rather bothersome but guess, his looks came in handy— the raven head is preferably glad about that.

keeping himself busy is an effective way to not drown in a certain brunette's thoughts. but who he is kidding, even now once he was done with the last customer for the day, he was instantly reminded of taehyung— never mind, the brunette actually never left his mind and it's only been a day since he has last seen him.

the raven head once in a while spaced out while thinking about taehyung, wondering if he was doing okay, if he encountered his trashy husband or did he spent his entire day in the college these two days— jungkook never stopped disconcerting for the brunette.

regardless, he is still pleased he had something else to do while thinking of taehyung, it puts him in a good mood ( even though most of the time he just worried himself out )

however now when he is alone with himself inside the shop, silence engulfing the dark place; he felt a bit more concerned for the older than he was earlier. wondering if they had a fight or sorted things out, becoming a lovely couple again. the mere thought sickened jungkook but once again, what can he do?

taehyung loves bogum.

not him.

it was a harsh truth.

jungkook was always aware of it. but that protective side (which only activates for taehyung) wanted to take care of the older even if he didn't need it. after all, the raven head wasn't convinced by taehyung's words.

change? and bogum? jungkook could laugh. an abuser can never change, especially when they can't appreciate someone like kim taehyung.

he has seen enough of that man, if bogum really cared for taehyung, then taehyung shouldn't be this miserable— always asking for help with those hopeful eyes.

no matter how many lies taehyung tries to feed jungkook, jungkook knows what was going on inside him.

taehyung simply couldn't fool him.

maybe if it was the seventeen years old jeon jungkook then probably he would have happily believed all the lies but not anymore.

there are so many things jungkook regrets. such as, if only he was like his current self his whole life then maybe things would be different now. who knows, he might have been together with taehyung, all happily in love.