22 : erection

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

there should be a warning about love. it should come with terms and conditions, in order to give people an idea about what they are getting themselves into when they fall in love.

someone should have warned taehyung about the potential downside of this feeling called love because right now he doesn't know what he's feeling for his husband and what he's feeling for jungkook.

did he love his husband anymore?

and,

did he start having feelings for his freaking neighbor at the same time?

just what did he feel?

taehyung thought for a while after his eyes opened, realizing in the midst of his disarrayed thoughts this early in the morning that he wasn't at home right now.

his body stiffened and eyes widened when he felt something semi-hard inside him. a blush scattered around his cheekbones when he tried to move but was held tight in the spot by a strong arm draped over his side, resulting his body to stay pressed against the firm body right behind him. the brunette was on tenterhooks from feeling the hardened abs against his naked back and another hard thing that was inside him.

oh shit.

jungkook's dick was still inside him.

taehyung realized that a while ago but when he tried to move and the raven head pushed himself in even further made him realize the entire situation more apparent. the somnolence leaving his system right away.

"mhm..." taehyung whimpered when jungkook's veiny tattooed hand that was draped over his body brushed against his swollen nipples.

taehyung couldn't help but be affected by the way the younger's hand was touching him all over his body. he could feel a heat spreading through him, and he could barely control himself from bucking his hips up and squirming.

jungkook is definitely wide awake.

but it seems like the raven head was playing with his hyung by acting asleep and taehyung didn't really know if he should ask him to stop or let him just continue, inclined to think jungkook might be just asleep and by his voice he will actually wake up this time, catching them in this inconvenient situation.

regardless, taehyung didn't know that jungkook was really awake and was enjoying how the brunette tried his best to not make any sounds or movements.

but taehyung's hips betrayed him and moved slightly, grinding to feel jungkook's dick deeper.

but hey, a sleeping man cannot fuck, can he?

grinning to himself, jungkook knitted his eyebrows and closed his eyes, making a small groan. "mhm" and tightened the grip he had over taehyung.