13 : take you to heaven

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"i like you, hyung"

it was a trifling whisper. the hyung word slipping out of his lips like a despairing caged bird that finally was free. perhaps, jeon jungkook felt this way for taehyung for a long time to utter that kind of ignited words this desperately. but how long has it been for the raven head to feel this way for taehyung? it hasn't been even a month and jungkook is already confessing? to a married man at that?

taehyung had to swallow the lump in his throat. the brown-haired male was used to confessions since he gets them a lot. even now from people that don't know he is married and him being used to them, taehyung doesn't mind it at all. he would just give a subtle smile and reject them politely, telling them he has a lovely husband.

he is an expert at rejecting confessions, however, right now the male doesn't know what he was supposed to do. with the way jungkook is knelt in between his legs, veiny hands on his thighs as he looked up at him with desperation twinkling in those brown big doe eyes. black-blonde mixed hair strands falling oh so gracefully over those eyes.

jungkook is so beautiful. no, even the word beautiful would be not enough to describe the man's beauty. enough to tell, he looks like a beast who's ready to shred taehyung into pieces but again at the same time, he looks like a lost puppy who finally found his owner that he doesn't want to let go of anymore.

with that ridiculously handsome face and well-built body, he is waiting for taehyung's reply. as if he built himself this way for only taehyung so the brown-haired male would have a hard time rejecting him-scratch that, taehyung can't reject him. only a fool would do that. and jungkook hopes taehyung isn't a fool. might sound toxic but the raven head was beyond the word toxic-

he is poisonous.

tragic. taehyung doesn't know that, not yet.

"i really really like you, hyung" jungkook slowly took taehyung's hands that were on his lap before tangling their fingers together, taking taehyung by stark surprise. he is sure even his fingers are turning red by how the raven head's fingers are creating friction with his ones. and if that wasn't enough, jungkook softly pulled their tangled hands and started rubbing his face against them, looking up at taehyung with half-lidded eyes. "don't break my heart, yeah?"

taehyung didn't know what he was feeling. if he was disgusted or angered by jungkook's confession or actions, he would have stormed out of there long ago. however, he is just sitting there, all frozen. eyes stuck on the raven head who was rubbing his face against their fingers, pierced luscious lips brushing against his knuckles that sent shivers down taehyung's spine. long eyelashes flattering once in a while as the raven head anticipated for a positive answer- as if his life depends on it.