24 : dirty mouth

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"i like you too, jungkookie"

there was a long pause, neither of which was awkward or uncomfortable. rather it was a peaceful silence with just the two of them staring deep into each other's eyes. taehyung's eyes conveyed sincerity, while jungkook's showed as if he was blown away.

however, when taehyung noticed jungkook just staring and not utter a word, it made him a bit self-conscious as he scratched the back of his head. "you're making this awkward you know"

jungkook was startled when he suddenly realized he was just staring at taehyung doltishly. he quickly looked away, licking his lower lip before he stepped back, covering his mouth with his tattooed hand.

"jungkook?" taehyung tried to look into the younger's eyes, but they didn't seem to be meeting his.

at first, taehyung was disheartened assuming maybe the confession wasn't requisite but soon, his heart-shaped lips curled into a grin when he noticed jungkook's face getting red, like extremely red ( redder than his cheeks when he blushes )

"wait, are you. . . blushing?"

it was strange to see jungkook flustered because he's usually the one who makes the other person red like tomatoes. so to see someone who holds a presence so strong that anyone can get flustered by his mere words - made taehyung amused.

not to mention, jungkook looks really pretty when he's avoiding eye contact and blushing like a teenager in love.

"i. . . i need a minute" jungkook waved his hand in front of his flushed face.

"sure. . ." taehyung crossed his arms over his chest and resisted the urge to grin wider.

jungkook turned his back on taehyung and facepalmed. he then bit his lower lip as he felt his heart beating loudly - he was even afraid that taehyung could hear it in the complete silence.

tae. . . likes me?

jungkook had never thought it would be so startling to hear the brunette confessing his feelings for him - even though he always had the intention of making taehyung like him romantically. but now that it's actually happening, jungkook's brain has completely crashed.

calm down stupid heart. . . let me think. . .

jungkook closed his eyes and took a deep breath, feeling a smile curve his lips as he thought of taehyung finally reciprocating his feelings. for how long had he waited for this moment?

he was so happy that he could die.

"gguk? you okay?" taehyung had begun to worry, jungkook was surely taking his time to steady his heart.