9 : a moment for two

a/n: kindly listen to "mystery of love" by sufjan stevens while reading this chapter ! I swear it'll give more feels to it, so it's a must! y'all can also find it in my spotify playlist for this book !

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"alright class, make sure to do your assignments by the end of this week, we have an art exhibition tour after two weeks. students that won't submit their assignments by the end of this week won't be able to attend it so be careful" taehyung informed earning a dull yes from the students.

usually, it's a very energetic and optimistic atmosphere when it's art class since taehyung is the teacher. the brown-haired male always has been very enthusiastic and compassionate about the classes he takes in college, however, nowadays the students can't find that positive aura within their teacher.

as if taehyung has lost his smile.

it's been months since the students actually saw the male smiling without any hindrance. he fakes it most of the time but for the past few days, taehyung has failed to do that. he is tired and everyone can see that therefore it leaves the students worried for him as well since taehyung has always been like a friend to them; teaching them in the most enjoyable way. kim taehyung is every student's favorite teacher if anything, so obviously it even hurts them to see the brown haired male so depressed even though he doesn't want to show it.

after dismissing the last class, he walked out, students greeting him on his way to the teacher's room. since it was the last class he had to take, he is free to leave but for some reason, he doesn't want to return to that house. a house that's in a blue funk with no liveliness- it's just an empty house.

taehyung knows for sure he will end up overthinking and hurt himself with his unwanted thoughts if he went back now. so rather what he would like to do is go to his favorite coffee shop, drink his favorite einspanner while reading the book he has yet to finish.

sounds like a plan.

fixing his today's plans in his head, he let his car stay parked in the college's parking lot. since the coffee shop is just a few blocks away. he doesn't even like coming to college by car, he would rather prefer a bicycle but bogum has strongly forbidden him to do so. the male wants him to not overwork so it's understandable.

even without his own knowing bogum is always there in his thoughts. sometimes as a bad person, sometimes as the same person, he has loved for so many years.

after what happened last night, taehyung thought he and bogum are finally again meeting each other's minds. perhaps everything is finally falling in place but there are still doubts in taehyung's heart. he has major trust issues and nowadays they aren't helping him much.