4 : drunk as a skunk

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"so you are an art professor?" jungkook twirled the glass of soju in his fingers, gulping the final portion of the strong drink. taehyung watched him do that, unsure of drinking his own glass since he has a pretty low tolerance for alcohol. he did take a small sip of the liquid a few minutes ago resulting his cheeks to turn slightly red and head get dizzy for a moment while on the other hand, jungkook had drank three glasses already, now on his fourth. no sign of him being drunk, not even his cheeks reddening any sooner and taehyung was awestruck by that little detail.

so he is a good drinker. noted.

"yeah" taehyung replied shortly, looking down at his drink.

right now both of the males were sitting at the same small round table, opposite of each other. jungkook was the one to insist they sit together since they appeared to be the same age and somewhat matched each other's vibe? taehyung wasn't sure of the male's assumption, they were anything but alike in vibes. maybe jungkook just needed a drinking partner so he said whatever, but oh boy taehyung wasn't a good match for that, not at all.

in this busy local korean restaurant filled with unknown faces, some few known ones such as solhyun your typical judgemental homophobic neighbour and old uncles-aunties gossiping the night out– taehyung was relieved someone as unreal and handsome as jungkook decided to save him from the boredom. although taehyung didn't mind being alone and just enjoy his own company, he was still happy the tattooed male showed up as he expected.

taehyung wasn't even sure why he wanted jungkook to attend this mind-numbing event. he didn't have the foggiest notion of the male until now, so how could he act like he has known jeon jungkook since forever? did that even make sense to him? probably no, but after witnessing something so salacious taehyung had lost the ability to think rationally. he had to gain his composure before he becomes a drunken mess and do something he will regret in the morning or late at night when he comes back to his senses.

so currently the brown haired male was diffident about taking any more than what he had of the soju in his hand.

"are you not much of a drinker?" by jungkook's sudden low voice booming, taehyung blinked his eyes and shifted his gaze from the drink in his hand to the male's face. getting flustered when he saw jungkook tilting his head at him with a sweet smile, waiting for a reply.

"u-uh n-no i mean yeah... my alcohol tolerance is pretty weak..."the brown head male gazed down, face getting red with each second passing by.

why is it so embarrassing to tell him that?! he got even more flustered when jungkook let out a small giggle.

"oh i see, not even one glass? to company me? hmm?" taehyung gulped slowly when he raised his head and noticed jungkook looking at him with expectation sparkling in his big doe brown eyes. the colourful lights reflecting on his those pupils.