6 : me or him?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"if you give me a blowjob"

taehyung gulped.

he just did not hear this man, he could not. but be it as it may, the words were heard clearly and interpretation was registered in his mind straightaway. moreover the look in the standing man's eyes– he knew it all too well.

a look of lust.

crimson cheeks, messy hair, unblinking eyes, head lowered to stare at him directly– okay. this man was dead serious about what he said.

or at least it looked like it.

after all, what does taehyung know about jeon jungkook? beside the fact that he is one year younger than him and that he has a tattoo shop from what the man said himself back at the resident committee. taehyung knew nothing so he can assume right? that right now jungkook will burst out laughing and tell him, it was a joke.

however, jungkook didn't seem to do that any sooner.

taehyung tensed.

"so?" jungkook breathed out, in a tone that vibrated the brown haired male's backbone. was jungkook trying to seduce him by that lustful tone of his?

the brown haired male looked away, clenching his fists. what was he even thinking about so hard? he should stand up, say a big no and get the hell out of there before this man can devour him entirely.

however none of that happened. he just sat there, head upwards looking at jungkook half eyed. he looks sexy. is what his stupid brain said to him, what a time.

although that little voice wasn't wrong. jungkook looked really attractive with the way moonlight saturated one part of his face and overshadowed the other side, those brown eyes mirrored him in them, moonlight reflecting on that silver ring on his lips and the very pink lips stretched into a dirty smirk as he occasionally poked the inside of his cheeks, black and blonde mixed hair strands scattered over his tempting forehead. taehyung also noticed the man's adam apple bobbing once in a while, was jungkook controlling himself right now?

"hmm?" the raven head hummed, tilting his head to the side as he folded his muscular arms across his broad chest.

taehyung's eyes flickered on jungkook's chest, noticing his nipples explicitly peeking out when his arms pressed against the hoodie's fabric tightly. is... is he not wearing anything inside? he closed his legs stiffly and gulped.

jungkook noticed the subtle action and smirked further.

"you sure taking your time checking me out" the brown haired male snapped his eyes up at jungkook who grinned at him slyly.

"i. . . i wasn't staring. . ."

jungkook chuckled and before taehyung knew he was hovering over him, placing one knee between his thighs, jungkook bent his upper body down on taehyung who winched when the other man's knee touched his groin. jungkook licked his lips and breathed over his head, inhaling his hair scent, "it's okay. you can touch, suck, lick, bite– do whatever to my chest if you want"