19 : chest play

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"yes, i do" taehyung smiled, this time without pretense.

for a minute or so, jungkook forgot to move or say something. he just stared at that face that dazzled even when it stormed so badly in his life last night. just how much courage did taehyung take to come here and accept his feelings? jungkook couldn't envisage it.

the despair and treachery taehyung must have felt when his own husband raped him— the mere thought made jungkook almost lose his mind.

how could someone ever make kim taehyung cry? a man who's perfect in every damn aspect? didn't bogum feel a bit of conscience?

even if he did, that holds no value to jungkook. rather he was glad, bogum acted repulsive on his own and fucked things up.

makes everything just so easy for jungkook.

by the time jungkook was done staring at taehyung's face which morphed into a timid one when the brunette felt those keen eyes gazing into his beaming eyes so intensely, jungkook realized the smile was long gone, now being replaced with uncertainty.

nevertheless, taehyung didn't know when will he learn to endure those fierce eyes on him. given that, it always feels like jungkook can see right through him when he looks at him like that.

who knows, he perhaps really can. it's not that hard to look through the brunette's feelings, well it's only easy when you have your entire attention on him like jungkook has. after all,

jungkook's eyes are always on taehyung.

forever will be.

"w-what?" taehyung rubbed his crossed arms, out of the blue, feeling prudent.

"you smile so prettily, i got distracted"

jungkook was bland with his words since he didn't like to keep his feelings hidden, at least not anymore. he had taken lessons from his teenage self.

"how can you say that with such a straight face. . ." taehyung blushed, averting his gaze. not helping the smile that crept on his love-shaped lips.

jungkook smiled subtly at the brunette trying his best to not smile and give the younger what he wants. however, he failed as he broke into a shy smile.

"so. . ." jungkook stepped closer, his chest bumping into taehyung's making the brunette starlet as he tried to create some distance but couldn't as,

jungkook grabbed his hand as he intertwined their fingers before raising their entangled hands upto his face, kissing taehyung's knuckles tenderly— keeping his eyes closed while doing so.