25 : i love you

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"to your room?" jungkook asked while licking long strips off taehyung's tilted neck, being careful of not giving any hickeys where they can be seen. it wasn't because jungkook was scared of getting caught but taehyung was, so for the brunette he could do the least.

snuggling his face into jungkook's hair, taehyung nodded since the guest room wasn't quite clean right now. although, he was also scared to do it in the bedroom, the room where he and his husband sleeps, where they have had sex multiple times and shared an intimate time of their married life.

taehyung knew it was sick to have another man on the same bed as his husband, it was cheating and fuck, taehyung hated the word cheating. so why was he doing something he hates?

it felt wrong but when it came to jungkook, taehyung always seemed to lose his morals.

he hated it but he liked jungkook too much to focus on the hate he grew on himself the past few weeks.

the raven head didn't let the hesitation on taehyung's flushed face go unnoticed when he nodded. it made him feel envious.

taehyung was still thinking of his husband when he was with him. and jungkook didn't like that. he wants taehyung's all attention and love.

he wants all of it.

and to distract the male from other thoughts, jungkook slid his hand that was resting on taehyung's back, under his sweatshirt - large hand wandering around the starlet lad's smooth soft back while jungkook opened the door with his leg, keeping their lips locked while doing so.

so much was happening at the same time that taehyung forgot all his worries and melted into the younger's touch just as he wanted.

jungkook approached the bed cautiously, his body tense with anticipation. when he reached it, he carefully lowered a panting taehyung down onto the bed, maintaining eye contact the entire time.

there was a sly smile on jungkook's pierced lips which made taehyung inevitably blush.

jungkook knew he was hot and taehyung found that fact about him absolutely attractive.

placing one arm beside taehyung's head, jungkook looked down as he hovered over the older. "can i kiss you, again?"

"do you need permission at this point?"

"mhm. just want to know, you want this too, hyung" his voice is soft and seductive, a voice that taehyung can't seem to resist. specifically, taehyung can't resist jungkook at all. no matter how wrong or obscene the younger's requests are.

"yes idiot. i want this too, so just kiss me"

jungkook's eyes shone brightly under the moonlight as if they were gleaming pearls. his bambi eyes looked so soft and beautiful under the light of the moon that sneaked its way through the window that taehyung just stared up at the raven head in awe, who gradually decreased the space between them, capturing his heart-shaped lips onto his.