32 : till death do us part

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

there was a loud and hard knock.

taehyung and jungkook stopped laughing, and in an instant, the smile that had adorned jungkook's lips vanished completely.

he pierced his eyes at the door before taehyung called out for him.

"someone's at the door"

"i know" jungkook reluctantly released his grip on taehyung, a gesture he clearly did not want to make. the irritation was evident on his face, leading the brunette to assume it was simply his typical response when someone interrupted their interaction.

but taehyung didn't know what jungkook knew.

"i'll go see who is it" the raven head informed before walking to the door.

taehyung stood there, glancing around to not look like he was preying. while the raven head opened the door without any hesitation even though he very much knew who was on the other side.

and there he was.

glaring at jungkook like he was about to kill him.

"oh, hello there mr bogu-"

"where's tae?" bogum's words were short and clear, his voice resonating with an intense fury.

jungkook gazed intently at the man standing before him, his eyes immediately fixated on bogum's bloodshot eyes, tousled hair, and flushed complexion. - the aftermath of last night jungkook thought.

"he's not here"

"i don't fucking believe you, move out of the way" bogum's voice was filled with intensity as he sternly uttered those words, his gaze fixed on jungkook with an overwhelming display of anger.

"and why the fuck would i?" jungkook positioned himself with both arms extended across the doorframes, leaning slightly forward as he locked eyes with the furious man in front of him.

"i said, move"

"no you fucking-"

"what's going on jun. . ." taehyung's words were left unfinished when he walked to the door and saw bogum.

as bogum locked eyes with him, a surge of fear coursed through his veins, causing his heart to momentarily halt its beating. in that intense moment, bogum's eyes widened in shock, and he took a hesitant step forward, desperately attempting to break the barrier that jungkook's unmoving arm had become. despite his efforts, jungkook remained steadfast, an impenetrable wall separating the two males.

"tae! tae what are you doing here?!" bogum yelled, tears glistening in his eyes.

he looked. . . heartbroken.