11 : love hurts

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

the doorbell rang.

taehyung jolted from his seat, gripping the pillow beside him tightly. the doorbell rang just the way it did in his dream, his wet dream.

could it really be jungkook this time? he asked himself, not knowing if he should just sit there or go open the door. it was pretty late he could tell from how dark the outside was, with just the stars glazing the night sky— there was no luminous piece of orb like any other day. it wrought him up.

however, when the doorbell kept ringing, taehyung had to stand up and go to the door. whoever it is, it won't end up like his dream, right? with that in mind, the brown haired male finally opened the door.

and he almost let out a sigh of relief when he saw it was— bogum.

"what took you so long?" he slurred out, ruffling his hair before the male entered sluggishly.

"did you drink?" taehyung asked, closing the door behind him. bogum didn't reply and plopped on the couch. the brown haired male noticed how his husband's face was flushed red, shirt crinkled and a few buttons undone with the tie hanging loosely around his neck.

definitely drunk.

"most days you come home at dawn and now when you're home a little earlier. this is your state. oh god bogum" taehyung blabbered while taking a seat on the other couch that faced bogum.

"i miiiiised you" bogum said in reply, dim eyes staring at taehyung differently.

the brown haired male would have been happy if it was some other time. but right now, a mind fogged with that wet dream and qualms about his own husband, taehyung isn't quite delighted to hear those words.

however, he faked a smile and replied, "i missed you too. go freshen up, i'll ready your food" taehyung stood up and was about to pass by bogum to go to the kitchen when suddenly bogum grabbed his wrist making him halt.

taehyung turned his head behind at his husband who looked at him, quite intensely.

"what is it?"

"i really missed you" he said in a sincere tone.

taehyung blinked his eyes and licked his lips making the other male look at that movement with that intense look in his eyes.

"did you miss me tae?" bogum breathed out before pulling the hand he was holding making taehyung stagger and drop down on his lap.

the brown haired male blushed hard by that action as he grabbed bogum's shoulder for support.

"tell me you did" bogum nuzzled his face on the crook of the brown haired male's neck, making him ticklish as taehyung whimpered slightly.