35 : the truth untold

long chapter and too much happens

long chapter and too much happens. do comments broskis~!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

the following day, jungkook never thought that he would be going somewhere other than his classroom. his daily routine was quite straightforward. he would wake up, brush his teeth, have a light breakfast, get ready for school, and upon reaching school, he would head straight to his classroom. during lunchtime, he would go to the cafeteria and eat alone, then return to class. once school ended, he would immediately go home. this routine basically outlined the places he would visit within the school.

but today was different- today he was going on the fourth floor, room 403.

the raven head was unsure of where he had found the courage to go to an unfamiliar classroom solely for a boy. it seemed absurd, but despite his cowardly nature, he typically followed his heart. and it was his heart that guided him to the window of classroom 403.

he discreetly looked into the classroom from an inconspicuous corner, his doe eyes searching for a specific brown haired guy.

taehyung. the name has been lingering in his mind since yesterday. not just the name, but also the owner of the name. jungkook was being honest when he said he had never seen a boy this beautiful- in fact, girls aren't even as beautiful. however, it wasn't just the boy's physical attractiveness that caught his attention but also his behavior, which was mentally appealing.

jungkook's eyes got big in a rather cute way when he discovered taehyung at the back of the class, joking and laughing with others. there were few people surrounding him, whom jungkook assumed his friends. he smiled faintly as he observed the boy nearly falling off the table he was sitting on due to his intense laughter.

a social butterfly, the total opposite of jungkook.

initially, jungkook had no intentions of hiding and watching the boy secretly. in fact, he wanted to thank taehyung and had even brought his favorite banana milk which he planned to give to the boy. though it may seem silly, jungkook took his banana milk very seriously, so this gesture meant a great deal to him.

due to the crowd that surrounded taehyung, jungkook couldn't go and meet the boy. his social anxiety was so bad that he didn't think he'd survived all those eyes on him the moment he would walk inside the room.

he waited for the crowd to thin out, but it was getting close to his classes starting and jungkook had to leave. he tapped his foot on the floor as he observed and waited. a slight smile appeared on his lips as he noticed how taehyung smiled without any inhibitions, playfully hitting his friend's shoulder and laughing with them.

how does it feel to express yourself, let your emotions out, live like a teenager- just be yourself? jungkook didn't know that feeling. he was envious but somehow even comforted seeing taehyung. the way he wasn't afraid of the world like him made him happy, weird he thought.