2 : moonlight

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

taehyung wasn't the one to be vexed so easily. not when it comes to art or painting at least, that is nearly impossible or maybe 'was' since these recent days. the male only wants to take a nap and probably never wake up.

whatever he does, the repulsive thoughts won't just go away. to worsen everything, he wasn't having a good bonding with his family nor his own damn husband. with a mind full of unpleasant notions and a heart heavy with agony– the brown haired male just wanted all of it to end. he wanted to breathe, fresh air with his head and heart clear.

he wanted to be just. . . happy. why was it so hard to ask?

after being done giving art classes in the college, without further ado he went home. even a half year ago he used to hang out with jimin and his other friends, go on dates with bogum, spend extra hours in college with students who were enthusiastic about art– taehyung was so active back then but now, after returning home he laid down on the bed, facing the ceiling and softly cry or reminisce the old memories.

what had become of his life?

and right now when it's almost 1 am, with bogum fast asleep on the bed and him just sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at the half moon shining ever so brightly out of the window he thought of nothing in particular. dazed in the moonlight he sighed, ruffling his brown locks he stood up before walking to the window.

placing his fingers on the window frame and leaning a little forward, his eyes focused on the orb of night. he didn't know why but the half crescent looked sad yet gave romantic vibes.

there's nothing romantic in my life stupid moon. why are you shining like that? making me jealous or what? taehyung frowned, pink love shaped lips formed into a pout.

the brown head male wasn't aware of his surroundings since he was too busy talking with the moon. but when he felt a slight bit of sense of someone else being awake, not him being alone made taehyung to get circumspected as he subconsciously turned his head to the left, where his next door neighbours shifted just today.

the hazelnut brown haired man enlarged his coffee dark eyes noticing the red light dimmed room, the windows were wide open and with the bright moonlight and red light brightening insides of the room made everything clear for taehyung to see.

mixed with the blue and red light were two figures, sticking together in a very lewd position. taehyung recognized the tattooed guy right away who was entirely naked with his front glued to the girl's behind who was insanely ramming her insides. taehyung thickly gulped his saliva watching how the tattooed guy had both arms of the girl caught in his palms, pulling them behind and thursting himself in her roughly. the girl's blonde hair messily falling on her naked back, her round shaped breasts bouncing so much with each thrust he did.