30 : love is stupid

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

tap
tap
tap

taehyung could hear the sound of water droplets gently hitting the sink, accompanied by the rhythmic ticking of the clock. it reached taehyung's ear but then it didn't.

because of how loud the thoughts were inside his head.

that mere text from jungkook.

you need to see this.

the strange feeling it evoked lingered within him. after countless days or perhaps even months, jungkook decided to reach out to him. and not just through a simple text message, but with the intention of meeting face to face, to show him something significant.

taehyung couldn't afford to spend any more time idly contemplating the implications of the message. instead, he needed to prepare himself to meet jungkook, to find out what it is that jungkook was eager to share with him.

however, that strange feeling was forbidding him from doing so.

something didn't feel right.

but he had no time to waste. jungkook had sent him an address and taehyung failed to recognize the place. if he had to go, he needed to go right now.

ruffling his already messy brown hair, taehyung let out a sigh as he finally stood up and grabbed his car keys.

he wanted to sever all ties with jungkook, yet his heart insisted on their rendezvous. taehyung, unfortunately, was powerless against the sway of his heart's wishes.

"this is the last time"

----

while putting the address into the gps, taehyung observed that the route was identical to bogum's workplace, not in the same area but nearby.

the weird feeling just got weirder.

it took taehyung approximately thirty minutes to arrive at the destination. it was around eleven p.m. when he exited his car, and he was quite surprised to find himself standing in front of a bar.

what the hell jungkook wants to do with him in a bar?

he hoped the raven head didn't have any funny ideas going on. but again, jungkook has always been respectful and cautious in his actions, even when he felt desperate at times.

he also wondered if bogum would be worried when he gets home and doesn't see him there. will he become worried again or maybe overly paranoid, thinking he might be with jungkook again? taehyung shook his head to dismiss such thoughts.