16 : fall out of love

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"tae!" upon hearing his name, taehyung turned around.

his eyes widened and body frozen by the younger's action.

jungkook had bent down and angled his head to peck taehyung's cheeks.

the brunette male mildly enlarged his eyes as he touched the spot the raven head kissed him on. his cheeks turning crimson red as he stared at jungkook who was smiling like an idiot. a cute idiot.

"what was that for!"

"hyung. don't forget, i still like you. i. . ." jungkook stepped closer and leaned down to meet taehyung's face. "— have feelings for you" the raven head gave his bunny teeth smile leaving taehyung awestruck.

he parted his lips to say something but just the mere smile on jungkook's lips took his words away. did he mention earlier he loves jungkook's smile?

he probably did a gazillion times already.

because heck, he really loves jungkook's smile.

"you. . . you" taehyung blushed hard, his eyes staring deep into the raven head's squinting eyes since he was smiling like an ecstatic kid. god, taehyung wants to take a picture so bad off that handsome face.

"BYE!" not knowing what to say taehyung walked out, shutting the door on his way out loud enough for jungkook to know, he lost to the raven head's charms again.

after the brunette left, jungkook slouched against the wall as he touched his lips. sighing to himself he looked down at his feet, a pout on his pierced lips, "i really wanted to kiss him on the lips. . ."

⋉⋊

it takes taehyung solid five minutes to gain the strength to open the door. honestly, he was rather baffled than nervous considering the door was unlocked. bogum is always very cautious about security so seeing the door unlocked made the brunette bewildered.

it was a weekday. there's no way bogum is at home. that man is a work freak, the world can end but he won't ever skip work. at least that's how it always has been.

maybe after having such a horrendous drunk night, bogum rushed out of the house, forgetting to lock the door. it makes sense since bogum also can't hold his liquor like taehyung; he probably had a bad headache and woke up late and hurried to the office.

yes, that probably would be the case.

at least that's what taehyung thought.

until