12 : hyung

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

one thing taehyung has come to hate about himself is how vulnerable he can get sometimes, leaving him furious about why he would ever let his guard down like that in front of anybody. back then when he fought his family just to be with bogum, even then he never let himself be so weak and down in the dumps– it was just not in kim taehyung's nature. however, that seemed to change when a certain raven head entered his life, turning it upside down without even doing anything. how funny.

it was laughable honestly since jungkook didn't even seem to realize what he was doing to taehyung.

or at least taehyung thought so.

the brown-haired male wanted nothing more than to be just left alone at a time like this when he fought with his supposed-to-be love of life and ran away from his own house. but his neighbor jeon jungkook had other plans after he came across the male who stood in front of his bike, ready to be hit by it. something ached in his heart when he rushed to the male, noticing those pearl-like tears shimmering in his amber brown eyes.

'who the fuck made him cry' that was all jungkook could think of at that time as he approached the crying male step by step. taehyung had his teary eyes widened resulting more tears to roll down while he stepped back a little, ready to run away again. something he figured he was good at.

however, his plan failed when jungkook softly held his arm and bent his head down a little to get a good view of his crying face since he was looking down so that the raven head won't see this vulnerable side of him. but of course, jungkook won't let anything go according to his silly little plans. it didn't make taehyung mad or irritated, instead, it warmed his heart. all the unexpected things jungkook does leaves him awestruck and curious about how much can this raven head surprise him with his overly lovable gestures.

jungkook is just so different from bogum.

taehyung hated to admit it but the truth can't be neglected, can it?

"who made you cry, hyung?" his heart skipped a beat at the honorific that softly left the younger's lips, making it all too hard for him to not cry.

jungkook was so cruel to push him off the limits with his solicitous actions. can't he just stop? why won't he stop? taehyung wondered.

"i. . . i'm okay. . ." taehyung ran out of words. what kind of lies could he feed the raven head when it was clear he already had gotten an idea of why taehyung was running on the road in the middle of the night with tears streaming down his face? could he even lie?

"no you're not— and why are you barefooted? god, your feet is bleeding!" jungkook got on his knees as he took taehyung's foot gently off the ground before placing it on his kneecap, observing the injuries the brown haired male got from running barefooted.